U.S. Department no longer accepts application for
adding visa pages to existing passport. If you have run out of visa
pages, please follow the instructions below to renew your passport:
- Your actual U.S. passport. (Passport must be signed.)
- Online Application Form for Passport Renewal (DS-82).
Select [Submit] under Complete Form Online. U.S. Passport Agency has introduced
this online application form which must be used in all expediting cases.
Failure to use this online application may cause delays in processing
time. This online application has replaced "Hand Written" applications,
YOU ARE NOT APPLYING ONLINE you are only completing the questions by
typing them onto the application. The last page of the application is a
Print Summary page. Scroll to the bottom left corner of this page and CLICK CREATE FORM you will then be able to print your application.
- Two passport type photographs. Click here for Passport Photo Requirements.
- Two copies of Letter of Authorization with original signature. This is a form letter authorizing our company to process your passport request. Letter of Authorization must be handwritten, not typed.
- Passport Processing Order Form.
- Itinerary is required for processing time less than two weeks. Fail to do so will significantly delay the process.
- Fees listed above. You can total all the required fees and pay us in one payment.
Please send the required documents via a traceable service such as FedEx or UPS to:
Walk-in customers are welcome to drop off completed application 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday. No appointment needed. Please have your application forms completely filled out and all required documents such as flight itinerary printed out before you come in. Neither a public computer nor a printer for walk ins to use. There may be a printing fee if excessive printing is needed. Note to walk-in customers.