1. Scanned copy of the vital page of your passport, in high-resolution color jpeg format. Please note copy taken with a cell phone will not be accepted. Click to view sample.
2. Scanned passport photo that is taken within six months, in high-resolution, color 2” x 2” in size, in jpeg format and must be within the Photo Guidelines. Please note photo taken with a cell phone will not be accepted.
- The photograph must be taken from the front, against white background.
- The applicant's face and shoulders must be centralized on the camera and he or she must be looking into the camera.
- No reflections, shadows or glares are accepted in the picture.
- The applicant shall provide neutral face and the eyes must be open and visible.
- If you wear glasses, the lenses may not reflect the ambient light or the camera. Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses, or thick frames, are not acceptable.
- Headgear or hats are not acceptable, except when used for religious reasons. They cannot, however, prevent a perfect view of the face of the applicant.
- Children can not appear with toys, pacifiers, or hands of people holding them.
For minors under age 18, items 1 and 2 listed above plus the following:
- Completed and signed Consent Letter for Minors Applying for a Brazilian Visas (in pdf format)
- Birth certificate of the minor (in jpeg format)
- Vital page of father’s passport (in jpeg format)
- Vital page of mother’s passport (in jpeg format)
- If only one parent, additional document such as death certificate, birth certificate, single parent custody legal document (in jpep or pdf format) is required.
- $44.24.00 per visa (To be paid with your credit card listed on the application form. VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card only).
- $69.00 per visa – 11 to 15 business day processing
- $99.00 per visa – 8 to 10 business day processing
- $149.00 per visa – 5 to 7 business day processing
- $199.00 per visa – 3 to 4 business day processing
E-Visa for Brazil is usually issued for multiple entries valid for two years from date of issue or till the passport expiration date, whichever occurs sooner. Maximum length of stay is 90 days per year.
Once approved, E-Visa will be sent to you via email.