GOVERNMENT FEE (to be sealed in envelope by Acceptance Agent):
- $170.00 per applicant - Passport Book only
- $90.00 per applicant - Passport Card only
- $200.00 per applicant - Passport Book and Passport Card
SERVICE FEE (to be left outside the sealed envelope):
- $119.00 per applicant - 7 to 10 business day processing
- $199.00 per applicant - 3 to 6 business day processing
- $299.00 per applicant - 1 to 2 business day processing
- Additional $29.00 per applicant for passport card when applying along with passport book
RETURN FEDEX EXPRESS (to be left outside the sealed envelope):
- $32.00 FedEx 1 to 3 passports
- $42.00 FedEx 4 to 6 passports or overweight package
- $52.00 FedEx to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, or Saturday Delivery
- Have a U.S. passport, but was lost or stolen.
To replace a lost or stolen U.S.
passport, you must bring the documents listed below (items 1 to 7) and
appear in person at an Acceptance Agent. Acceptance Agent is usually a
local post office, county court house or library designated by the U.S.
Department of State to witness, execute and seal required documents for
passport applications. Click here to locate your nearest Acceptance Agent.
- Online Application Form for U.S. Passport (DS-11).
U.S. Passport Agency has introduced this online application form which
must be used in all expediting cases. Failure to use this online
application may cause delays in processing time. This online application
has replaced "Hand Written" applications, YOU ARE NOT APPLYING ONLINE
you are only completing the questions by typing them onto the
application. The last page of the application is a Print Summary page.
Scroll to the bottom left corner of this page and CLICK CREATE FORM you will then be able to print your application. IMPORTANT:
DO NOT SIGN FORM DS-11 UNTIL ACCEPTANCE AGENT ASKS YOU TO. Application
must be presented to the U.S. Department of State within 5 business days
of the date on the application.
- DS-64 Statement Regarding a Lost of Stolen U.S. Passport.
- ORIGINAL proof of U.S. citizenship. (e.g.
original or certified copy of U.S. birth certificate, or U.S.
- Two passport type photographs. Click here for Passport Photo Requirements.
- Flight itinerary with departure date within two weeks. Fail to do so will significantly delay the process.
- Letter of Authorization with original signature. This is a form letter authorizing our company to process your passport request. Letter of Authorization must be handwritten, not typed.
- Check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of State". Please note that starting check will not be accepted. See
Government Fee below.
Attach the following outside the sealed envelope:
- Photocopy of DS-11, DS-64, proof of citizenship and flight itinerary.
- Another copy of Letter of Authorization with original signature. Letter of Authorization must be handwritten, not typed.
- Passport Processing Order Form. This will allow us to see the name of the applicant, along with the date of birth and date of departure.
- If you are also applying for visas(s) through us, all the requirements for visa(s) must be left outside the sealed envelope.
Please mail the sealed envelope and the required documents to:
Walk-in customers are welcome to drop off completed application 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday. No appointment needed. Please have your application forms completely filled out and all required documents such as flight itinerary printed out before you come in. Neither a public computer nor a printer for walk ins to use. There may be a printing fee if excessive printing is needed. Note to walk-in customers.